VIDYALAYA REPORT 2018-19
Honorable Chief Guest, Guest of Honour, distinguished Guest presence Shri Sanjay Kumar, Shri Mukesh Tyagi, Shri Ravi Shankar Khakhlari, Smt Kamal Sisodia and Shri SC Ghosh DC . All the Officers and Ladies, Media Persons, Dear Parents, Students and Teachers of this Vidyalaya. Today I stand before you to read out the annual report of the Vidyalaya and to interact with you in this august gathering.
(1) First of all the academics which is considered to be the pillar and central core of the Vidyalaya. School is the mirror of the society and we can judge the progress and future by judging the vidyalaya’s around us and the result predicts all these. Last year in the academic session 2017-18 the results were as follows class 1 to 8 it was 100, class 9th : 95% class 10th : 94% class 11th -96% and class 12th result was 93%.
Highest percentage in class 10th was 87% secured by Govind Choudhary and in class 12th it was 89% scored by Ms Ayesha Nasim. One student scored 100 out of 100 in computer science and three students scored 99 out of 100 in one subject.
(2) Infrastructure of the Vidyalaya: - Kendriya Vidyalaya Khatkhati is now smart Kendriya Vidyalaya with all the latest modern facilities are available here.
(3) Modern computer lab with internet facility, modern science labs ( PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIO) with all the latest equipments costing more than 12 lacks of rupees supplied by the KVS, Gas fittings in the chemistry lab. CCTV surveillance cameras, 10 Smart classes with Smart touch boards, one more smart class added with apple iPod supplied by KVS. Good quality furniture in the classes, clean drinking water, hygienic toilets for boys and girls, sports arena for sporting facilities, primary children park etc.
(4) Kendriya Vidyalaya Khatkhati is established in the vicinity of GC CRPF in a very neat and clean environment. KV Khatkhati is also one of the clean and green Vidyalaya a beautiful Vidyalaya of Guwahati region. The immense support of the DIG Sir, Officers and all the CRPF personnel at every occasion has made the Vidyalaya grow leaps and bound and hope the development of the Vidyalaya will sustain in future with the same care of all the officers.
(5) CCA Activities: - we in Kendriya vidyalaya’s conduct house wise competitions to develop in them leadership and cooperation for their overall development of personality. The competitions like debate, extempore, quiz, mantrocharan, kavita pathan besides cultural programme. One of the beauties of the KV is the children of rich, influential and very poor persons children study together which help the child to understand our society better and their problems too.
(6) Games and sports: - we conduct games and sports on regular basis at various levels, like school levels, cluster level, regional level, National level and SGFI School games. In the present year 06 students (04 boys and 02 girls) participated at national level. We have not send our students at SGFI Level and hope this year we will send our students at GFI level where from they will enter into India’s national games and sports conducted by the ministry of Sports and Youth Development.
(7) Scouting and guiding activities: - this year 04 students participated for Rashtrapati Puraskar medal in scouts and guides activities conducted. 04 students participated in the B&SG Rally also.
(8) SWASTH BHARAT SWASTH BACHE a pilot Programme of ministry of HRD
(9) Mathematics Olympiad, Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan, visit of Kziranga university , visit of CSIR lab is planned and will be executed soon.
(10) There are a lot to say but time does not permit me to take much time, because you have come to watch your children performances that’s why I would like to cut short the report and thank all the dignitaries who are witnessing this event for encouraging our students for future endevour.